Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bye Bye Baby(Center)




I have heard rumblings of what has now been made official--the Baby Center store is going out of business on January 6th. Many things are marked down wicked cheap, so if you're in the market for something Baby, head on over because there are deals to be had.


I always liked the Baby Center store, and shopped there on several occasions because they were always just a little bit cheaper than many other online stores. But I am looking on the bright side here and being thankful that the whole site isn't going under. From way back during my pregnancy with Mason, I would get weekly email updates on each stage of his gestation, and to this day I continue to head there to search for topics from "Allergies" to "Yeast Infection Diaper Rash" (my current nemesis, poor Lila). So I'm am glad my little .com partner in motherhood will still be there, even if I'm losing a shopping spot!

No comments: