Thursday, September 24, 2009

You say it's your birthday? It's my birthday too, yeah.

Today is my 29th birthday.

I plan to do it up style because I will never have another birthday-- I have recently decided turning 30 next year just won't work for me.

I will be holding at 29, thanks. 29 is a good age.

I'm at "The happiest place on earth" and having a swell time. Thanks to our " cruise director" Amber we'll be supping this evening with Mickey Mouse himself, and really, who could ask for more?

I'd share some pics from our fantastic trip, but alas Internet access is probably better in a bomb shelter than it is at this here Coronado Springs resort, and I have to sit huddled next to the window if I hope to get even a tiny little bar on my 3G network.

Pics will have to wait.

But I promise you this--the wait will be worth it! Matching outfits are to die for.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Can't wait to see the pics from Disney, I'm dying to see the matching outfits :)

Kathleen said...

I told Keith the same exact thing - I will never have another birthday again. Sad, isn't it?