Saturday, September 26, 2009

Only a day away...

Vacations... I am realizing at this very moment how they really are a true escape. The problems of the world seem to all but disappear.

It's wonderful!

Until it occurs to you that while you can leave your problems, eventually you have to go home to them again.

Today our Disney vacation draws to an end and we will leave the place where magic happens, where dreams cone true, and where wishes are realities.

Tomorrow my problems will find me, right where I left them.

Problems are patient. Children could learn a thing or two from them.

It's been a fantastic week enjoying my children, even the moments (hours?) where they've been driving me insane.

I will miss The Mouse, but I will miss the G-walts more....

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time fir me to live it up for one last hurrah at Epcot (followed by a 5k, obstacle course and scavenger hunt, cause why not? More on that later!)

No comments: