Friday, March 27, 2009

Sebatacle

I took a week off from blogging. Miss me?


My life was getting crazy, perhaps unmanageable. I was starting to feel like I was a Greyhound dog and my life was that little rabbit on a stick that they chase around the racetrack...I just couldn't keep up. So I decided to try an experimental week of simplification that, among other things, involved a) no blogging and b) only reading the blogs that I absolutely couldn't stay away from.


The result? It didn't really work. I'm still a little crazy, life is still the racetrack bunny, I still feel like the Greyhound.


I would try something different in attempts to achieve some zen, but methinks it's just something that's not possible when you have three, active, rambunctious kids that are aged 4 and under! It's a new theory I have as to why gestation is 40 weeks--having kids close in age is HARD and this is God's way of helping you space them out!

No comments: