Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eat Your Heart Out

Rey recently got a promotion (yay for Rey!!). Tomorrow is his old boss Ed's last day before he transfers to the soon to open Siesta Key property (which is beyond gorgeous, should you happen to have a few hundred thousand dollars lying around I highly suggest you buy a timeshare there).


Ed has a sweet tooth, so of course I am pouncing on the opportunity to bake something, eat a bit, and send it away before I can overinduldge. And I have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying my new hobby of cupcake baking. My Valentine's Cupcakes (seen at the end of this post) were quite a success!





Tonight's cupcake of choice--Cookie Dough Cupcakes. I can't think of anything in the world more wonderful that cookie dough and cupcakes!


Here's a pic of the inside.



They are particularly delicious when fresh from the oven and still a bit warm and gooey on the inside.

All I can say is I'm glad Rey is taking these suckers to work with him tomorrow morning. I don't think I can be trust alone with them!!!

No comments: