Tuesday, August 18, 2009

That's My Girl

My secret is out.

I keep a stash of small, single serving bottles of Sauvignon Blanc in the back of my pantry for moments of desperation.

Lila found my stash.

And boy, was she ever pleased with herself.



"Can I drink this stuff??"




"I'm feeling tipsy just from holding these things!"



The girl is a trip. She pulls all kinds of stuff out of my pantry--applesauce, Publix bags, boxes of plastic forks... Never, ever has she been so excited with her finds as she was with these wine bottles today! I like to teach 'em young ya know.

Disclaimer: The bottles are plastic, people. I'm all for taking pictures of my kids doing crazy crap, but trust me--with the way LilaGirl is famous for launching things across the room I surely would have snatched them up if they weren't "Lila Safe." : )

No comments: